TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- When you contact us for a quotation, an appointment will be scheduled so that our technician can determine the specifications of the project. Please supply the technician with your contact details so that we can send you a quotation as soon as possible.
- Browse through your quotation and contact us if you have any enquiries.
- A percentage of the total price quoted will be payable as a deposit when the quotation is accepted. For some projects the deposit might be less and the balance will be divided into smaller "draws" - mainly for new electrical installations and/or building alterations. The deposit is non refundable. Payment of the deposit will act as acceptance of our conditions.
- If you accept the quotation, sign it and fax or email it back to us. Make your deposit payment to banking details as indicated, email us the proof of payment and we will confirm a installation date with you.
- We only accept cash and EFT as methods payments. We unfortunately don't accept cheque payments.
- Balance of the quote is payable as soon as the project is completed and the Invoice issued. Our payment terms are STRICLY C.O.D. unless discussed with us beforehand.
- All stock will remain the property of Pierre Marais Security and Electrical untill paid for in full. Interests will be added to balances outstanding.
- Work that was not discussed on the original quotation will be calculated as extras and payment thereoff will be C.O.D.
- No retentions to be held against any quotation, unless agreed upon by us before commencing with the project.
- The following will be for the owners account: Light fittings, Globes, Appliances, Connection fees and Municipality deposits etc.- mainly with new installations.
- We don't take responsibility for the following - mainly with extensions and alterations to existing buildings: Repair of paving, irrigation pipes, drainage pipes, cables, sprinkler systems etc. which might be damage during the project.
- Our workmanship will be quaranteed for a period of 60 days. Warranties on stock will be carried by the manufacterers. There will be no guarantee on items that was damaged by lightning.
- Quotations will be valid for a period of 14 days only.